• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sleeping with stepmom's sister

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Wolflmg said:
Because it's wrong kid. It's against the law. Even if you deny it, there are ways to prove it, if someone walked in on you, even doctor visits they have ways of find out whether or not your sexual active.

But with that kind of behavior your like every other teen in the world, a kid who thinks they know everything and the only way they'll learn is by learning it the hard way. It's your choice either stop what your doing or find out just how much trouble she and you can get into, because I'm sure daddy and step mom aren't going to like what's been going on.

My response:

If she stops, then there's absolutely no possibility that she'll ever invite me to watch!! Now, you wouldn't want to rain on my parade, would you?

IAAL

Wolflmg

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

If she stops, then there's absolutely no possibility that she'll ever invite me to watch!! Now, you wouldn't want to rain on my parade, would you?

IAAL
I guess that depends if you want another teenager to be really screwing up their lives and causeing problems within their family, step aunt or not, that's going to cause some problems.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Veronica1228 said:
Great. That means that she will go to jail and lose her license. I certainly hope your relationship is worth ruining your Aunt's life. :rolleyes:

My response:

Oh, please. You're just jealous. If Auntie doesn't give a sh!t, why should we? I just want to watch. Next, it's doggy time!!

IAAL

CdwJava

I think this whole post is a put on ... I mean, what doctor is going to have to live with a family member and have the time (or inclination) to engage in an illicit affair with a minor!!!

If it IS true, oh well - let them fall into the abyss of their own accord.

- Carl

Wolflmg

TalkIsCheap said:
Well she actually is my doctor.
Isn't that nice. You have an answer for everything, now don't you. But believe me, daddy or your brother will find out one way or another. You told all of us, do you really think you can keep this from your father and brother?

You said your brother seems to already know somethings been going on, it's only a manner of time. So if you really care for her, you'll put a stop to this until you are of legal age. Otherwise, when dad finds out he can press charges and she will go to jail. And there wont be a thing you can do about it because your a minor.

Also, she can lose her job as a doctor for persuing this kind of relationship with a minor. No one is going to want to hire a doctor that has sex with children and no parent is going to want their child to see one that does.

TalkIsCheap

Well she started it, its not like I came unto her, if she would have kept her hands to herself we woiuldn't be in this mess.

Veronica1228

CdwJava said:
I think this whole post is a put on ... I mean, what doctor is going to have to live with a family member and have the time (or inclination) to engage in an illicit affair with a minor!!!

If it IS true, oh well - let them fall into the abyss of their own accord.

- Carl
You're right, Carl. This thread was created as a joke. I can't believe I fell for it. :rolleyes:

Wolflmg

TalkIsCheap said:
Well she started it, its not like I came unto her, if she would have kept her hands to herself we woiuldn't be in this mess.
Did you say no to her? Because if you did, then she can be charged with rape. You need to tell your father.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TalkIsCheap said:

My response:

Ooooooh, keep talking, sweetheart. Where did she first touch you?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">