• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

26.1 disclosure ladynred sorry another????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elvis99

What is the name of your state?az ladynred i still dont understand what the
26.1 disclosure is. is that just my answer i made to the court. i did fax
a copy to the plaintiff. but when i faxed it i did add the statute of limitation
on the copy which i didnt put on my answer to the court.??? thanks again so much

Ladynred

Did you read the info on that site ? Apparently Rule 26.1 is a process for Discovery and its spelled out pretty clearly on that site:

nitial disclosures required by Rule 26.1 must be made by the parties as fully as then possible within 40 days after filing the responsive pleading to a complaint, counterclaim, cross-claim, or third party complaint unless the parties otherwise agree, or the court shortens or extends the time for good cause.
This is NOT a copy of your Answer, it is in ADDITION to and follows your Answer.
What did you include in your Answer to the Complaint ???

This is a request for all kinds of follow-up information, documents etc.

If you're going to file bankruptcy, then maybe you better file an emergency petition ASAP and just put a stop to this whole lawsuit nonsense. You would have 15 days to file the rest of your BK papers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">