• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3rd party co-signy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Arthur gomez

Hi, so today i have a question that i have yet found the answer to. And that being i want someone to co-sign for me with the merchant for a business that i own the merchant is the one who is allowing me to do business in the US my company is based out in Egypt by being a middle man between me and the customers and he wants to deal with someone who is living in the US is there anyway for me to work directly with the someone or maybe hire a lawyer to deal with this all on my behalf, to allow me to get back to work and not have to worry to much about this. thank you for the help and also for the advice

quincy

okay sounds good, is there any good lawyers that i could contact for this matter that you might rec...
We cannot offer attorney recommendations on this forum. You might want to contact international law firms in your area.

Good luck.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I don't see that an attorney is absolutely necessary. The OP can have an agent in the US.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
... customers and he wants to deal with someone who is living in the US is there anyway for me to work directly with the someone or maybe hire a lawyer to deal with this all on my behalf ...
The OP asked if "someone" in the US can work with him directly. That "someone" doesn't need to be an attorney.

quincy

The OP asked if "someone" in the US can work with him directly. That "someone" doesn't need to be an attorney.
"... or maybe hire a lawyer to deal with this all on my behalf ..."

I agree with you that an attorney may not be necessary.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">