• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AA membership

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

somarco

Allow me to suggest that those who question my responses spend some time talking with the actuaries and attorneys who actually draft the contracts and applications for carriers. Participation in A&D programs (such as AA) is mostly a gatekeeper question and is simply one part of the underwriting and evaluation process. Rarely does one join an organization such as AA without some other trail in their past health history, driving records, credit reports and employment history that led to the AA program.

seniorjudge

somarco said:
...Rarely does one join an organization such as AA without some other trail in their past health history, driving records, credit reports and employment history that led to the AA program....

I asked earlier, "And how does an insurance company prove this fraud?"

You have never answered that question. And the response above shows that you have absolutley no idea what you are talking about.

somarco

seniorjudge said:
I asked earlier, "And how does an insurance company prove this fraud?"

You have never answered that question. And the response above shows that you have absolutley no idea what you are talking about.

It is unnecessary to respond to the question, which really has no bearing on the facts. When one refuses to answer a question truthfully on an application that becomes part of a legal document, fraud has been committed. How the carrier proves the fraud is not germaine to the original question.

Singing lessons have officially ended.

seniorjudge

somarco said:
It is unnecessary to respond to the question, which really has no bearing on the facts. When one refuses to answer a question truthfully on an application that becomes part of a legal document, fraud has been committed. How the carrier proves the fraud is not germaine to the original question.

Singing lessons have officially ended.
So your answer is you do not know.

Just as I suspected....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">