• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abandoned Vehicke in Norristown, PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

autojohn

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

I read the other forums and could not find anything to answer this question. I had a vehicle abandoned on my property. I already verified that it is not stolen through the state police, called the DMV and did the VIN search per their advice, and send a restricted delivery letter to the individual that was shown to own the vehicle. It was returned as non-deliverable. I am ready to go to court to petition for ownership, but do not know the process within the courthouse. The DMV paperwork stated that I need to go to the Court of Appeals. What is the process? Can you help?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

autojohn

Thanks Andy. I agree. They have no concept of customer service but I did get a hold of the librarian and she said I can pick up a quick start packet that should help. Thanks again and have a good one!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">