• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

About management company- office manager has a criminal past

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?I live in CA but the properties are in AZ

I live in CA my brother who lives in Europe and I purchased 3 houses in AZ. I had hired a property management company but after 3 months I did cancel our management agreement. The reason was that the owner/broker was and is a crook; she creates her own invoices, inflated bills, and made errors in every statement and always for her benefits. She was harassing one of my tenants, holding to the money until the last day. She was misleading and misrepresenting her in any aspect you would think. Upon cancellation of our agreement, she made another big error and did not transfer a balance due to me from a previous month. I asked for my money, but she insists she had paid me everything and told me not to call or contact her anymore. She is a broker and owns this rip-off corp. I had filed a complain with RE of AZ, still waiting to hear from them and with BBB. I decided to sue her in small claims court but when I was looked for the address and forms I deiced to do some digging and I had found that her daughter who is her office manager has a criminal past she was in prison for theft, drugs, and fraud. I am relief that I am not longer have anything to do with them but I am concern about others; in CA people who has a criminal past can’t work in RE or bank. Her daughter who is her office manager has access to keys, people's bank accts. Social security numbers. I got a little paranoid and checked my credit history since I am afraid that she can use/sell my info. Can I report her to someone (whom if so) is it legal in state of AZ. any response will help? Thanks, Isabella :) :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential