• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

About medical care or therapy in home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1175

PA. Is it legal for a health care professional to take my phone and change the settings so the microphone is on as a part of therapy or treatment I didn’t consent to. Also monitor me after questioning me police interrogation style when I gave them answers they didn’t believe and made me go through pain until I answered the way they wanted with constant gaslighting and insults? I am competent according to 5 doctors and the homeowner did not invite them here at this time.
I pay $1000 for my phone I think they have no right to take it nor record me after I didn’t consent to anything.
I have seen my doctors and they are not them and they only gave me one treatment option and nothing else.

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Post Hx:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/how-is-this-legal-when-i-know-its-illegal.652406/

EDIT: To avoid having any of you spend unnecessary spend time on this, here is the initial post from the earlier thread:

I’m being constantly harassed and assaulted and interrogated and abused by beings who have trespassed in my home to talk to me/harass me with no legal right to be here. I have told them they are harassing me and that I don’t consent to anything and it’s always the first time. They claim they are medical professionals and try to apply treatment to me but I told them I don’t consent to anything. Isn’t it illegal for them to continue to ask the same questions and invite people to ask the same questions while breaking in and after I told them they are harassing me and they weren’t aloud to bring anyone into my home and they had to leave. I am legally sane and I only have schizophrenia which is treated by medicine and I am perfectly fine on it and see a psychiatrist who monitors the treatment and they tell me I’m fine and to just take my meds and that is the action 5 psychologists have taken to treat me. These beings are illegally recording me and monitoring me and trying to force me through something 24/7 and their actions constitute as torture and they abuse the hell out of me mentally. I had never been more fine successful and happy before this had started. Their story changes all of the time and they threaten to break me to accept their will.
For the OP: Please review your prior thread.

H1175

I have seen a medical professional I believe I have reason to talk to an attorney however they openly take advantage of the fact that I do not have money right now so I am seeking legal advice. Going off of his response I would deduce this is not legal but am wondering if this small change would be legal. I know their stories aren’t legal from what he has said and another attorney online I’m simply wondering if they could take my property since they don’t verbally state they think it’s illegal still and forcibly still are doing stuff like this. They’re forcing me to undergo hypnosis so I cannot see them and claim it’s already been done to me. Whether or not that’s possible is up for you to deduce as I have read it doesn’t work if you don’t believe in it.

H1175

Please review your prior thread - all the answers you need are there. I wish you the best of luck and the best of help.
So I guess I’ll have to contact an attorney when I get money. None of this is legal according to what I have studied of law. This is not a hospital either. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">