• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accused Of False Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

No we were hanging out with "friends" we all took xanax the "green goblins" 3mg I ended up getting into a fight because the dealer tried stealing my car and crashing it. into a tree we fought . cops came took him away(supposedly he was supposed to go to jail and some rehab the next day anyways). she ended up telling me to stay this and that she took me to the room and it happened . Also some cop I kinda know told me he defended me on this whole thing. That they wanted to put me away. it turns out he was the cop responding to the whole car theft situation and I guess he told them that she was all over me and that she was telling me to come sleep over her room or whatever . Honestly its a blur . I dont know if that was worth mentioning.
Again, say NOTHING if questioned again by the police. If the police show up, have an attorney ready to call.

Good luck.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
No we were hanging out with "friends" we all took xanax the "green goblins" 3mg I ended up getting into a fight because the dealer tried stealing my car and crashing it. into a tree we fought . cops came took him away(supposedly he was supposed to go to jail and some rehab the next day anyways). she ended up telling me to stay this and that she took me to the room and it happened . Also some cop I kinda know told me he defended me on this whole thing. That they wanted to put me away. it turns out he was the cop responding to the whole car theft situation and I guess he told them that she was all over me and that she was telling me to come sleep over her room or whatever . Honestly its a blur . I dont know if that was worth mentioning.
Legal advice: you need new friends.

Stop hanging with people on the way to jail and rehab, and start hanging with the people you made fun of in high school for not being "fun" enough.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">