• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was employed in a TX based S/W company. I had an agreement with that company to serve them for 1 yr or to pay $12,000 if I leave them before that, that was signed by me in 1999 outside of US before I started serving them. Due to some reasons I had to leave the company after 3 months as the organization was harrasing me and did not even paid me for a week also. Now they are planning to move to court for the breach of contract. Could be please suggest me something?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential