• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ALAN HARRIS - - Message for you

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dear Mr. Harris:

These Boards are NOT your personal "trolling grounds" to obtain potential clients. Stop "steering" potential clients to your personal e-mail address.

Please do not solicit potential clients from FreeAdvice.Com. Not only is it against the Florida State Rules of Professional Conduct, but likewise is prohibited by FreeAdvice.Com. I encourage you to review the Rules of Conduct for Florida and to review the Rules of these Boards.

Also "self-promotion" is against the Rules of this site; that is, by telling someone to contact you at your personal e-mail address, you are promoting yourself, and attempting to circumvent the Rules of Professional Conduct of Florida. You can help someone RIGHT HERE on these boards, and not at your personal e-mail address. In other words, here is where the writers come, and here is where they stay.

Please remove all of your solicitations from these Boards immediately, and we ask that you refrain from such practice on these Boards for the future.

Do you really want to force me to report you to the Florida State Bar? I have copies of your posts to send to them.

Let me know your intentions.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited July 24, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited July 28, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">