• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alcohol-based cologne / rubbing alcohol in car?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Not that hypotheticals can't be entertaining. But they do rather defeat the purpose.

quincy

Not that hypotheticals can't be entertaining. But they do rather defeat the purpose.
Without unchanging facts, what is offered is of little legal value except, perhaps, to a law professor testing the knowledge of his students.

If mjpayne does not attract the attention of police, s/he can carry hypodermic needles and rubbing alcohol in the vehicle. But mjpayne might want to refrain from crossing double yellow lines (at least until the local police are contacted) or violating any other driving laws when carrying these items, lest they be used in an attempt to support an alcohol or drug charge.

Just Blue

Without unchanging facts, what is offered is of little legal value except, perhaps, to a law professor testing the knowledge of his students.

If mjpayne does not attract the attention of police, s/he can carry hypodermic needles and rubbing alcohol in the vehicle. But mjpayne might want to refrain from crossing double yellow lines (at least until the local police are contacted) or violating any other driving laws when carrying these items, lest they be used in an attempt to support an alcohol or drug charge.
Mj should also stay away from unstable rock formation on hills. :D

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Agreed, and is what I meant by defeating the purpose. The answer to a hypothetical is only as relevant to a real situation as the facts.

quincy

Agreed, and is what I meant by defeating the purpose. The answer to a hypothetical is only as relevant to a real situation as the facts.
I figured that is what you meant.

And I agree with you that hypothetical questions can at times be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">