• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alernating x-mas visitation ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BL

texh said:
I don't understand what you're saying. "He dun (not tires) ???? give you a favor?" If you're saying the "favors" traded a couple of years ago don't matter to the order, I understand that and as I said up thread it has taught us a hard lesson!

"Send the kids or face contempt"? Send them where? She has physical custody, dad is asking her to let him bring them here for x-mas visitation.

I guess it was stupid to trade out years with the first x-mas visit. Dad will just excercise Thanksgiving this year, and x-mas next. Sucks to miss two christmases in a row but the bright side is dad will get to see them a month sooner.
HUH ?Any one with specific Court Orders that thinks they can trade Up ( like kids trading Ball cards ) , and then reorganize the visits as Per Court Order , DOES have diarrhea of the court Orders , Because any thing outside of Court Orders Agreed to is just that , anything the other other parent counts as the changing of the terms WITHOUT a modification , is Just what I said , CRAP.

You are NOT in control , The Courts are ..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">