• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alford Plea

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BoscoBelle

What is the name of your state? Maryland

I have entered an Alford Plea for sexual abuse in criminal court. The same person is now suing me. Will I automatiCALLY LOSE BECAUSE i DID THE ALFORD PLEA, OR WILL THEY START WITH A CLEAN SLATE! DUE TO NO INCOME. i'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF. ALTHOUGH i HAVEN'T OFFICIALLY BEEN SERVED YET, IS THERE ANY WAY i CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH THEY'RE SUING FOR, AND HOW DOES THE JURY DECIDE HOW MUCH OF THAT AMOUNT I HAVE TO PAY?

THANX, bOSCObELLE

Rexlan

You have already posted this twice.

Keep it all in one thread please and read the advice you were given. It is the same.

BoscoBelle

Alford plea

Can you guys quit criticizing my lack of knowledge on posts and threads, and try to answer my question? I've noticed the same thing on other postings on people who just want some help!

Just Blue

Can you guys quit criticizing my lack of knowledge on posts and threads, and try to answer my question? I've noticed the same thing on other postings on people who just want some help!
You are violating the TOS of this site by starting multiable thread on the same issue/question! If you don't want to abide the rules of this site, feel free to find another legal site.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">