• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Alimony modification-ex abusing the system

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA

Every married friend I have, made sure they knew the person they married before the fact, hence no divorces or b*tches(male or female) in my circle. I did good chosing my friends :)
And by the way, since when do people that have had "happy" divorces and can communicate and get along as adults during and after divorces (for the sake of finances and the innocent kids who always pays the highest price!!!!) post their story here???? You'll never see that, so of course there is 100% messy bitter stories here!!! This is a legal advice site, not a "Post your perfect life story of nothing but fluffy, cuddly happiness here". Thank god, cause that would make me throw up anyway :eek:
Ever heard the term, that if your happy with your hairdresser you tell a few people, but when you're unhappy with your hairdresser you tell EVERYONE. The very same applies here. People don't become b*tches overnight, that person's partner has just chosen to ignore that attribute in their spouse until it's convenient to blame every bad part in their marriage on that attribute. Pathetic!

Tayla

--PARIDISE-- said:
(QUOTE)If your circle of friends primarily includes men who havebeen or will be screwed by their b*tchy women - you need new friends. Who have, like, somewhat normal adult relationships(QUOTE) by Stealth.

I don't see stereotyping in this post Tayla.
Inferrence plain and simple.

ablessin

All you people are killing me here.... Get back to the orig question. Which I lost track and had to go back to the beginning.

It's one sided, yes - but with the degree of info given in most posts I have seen, you can get the picture pretty good.

Get child support, screw alimony.... do you want to depend on that man forever for $? Get dignity, pick yourself up and move on. One less thing you're getting from the man, the better off you are in the long run!!!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">