• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Allergic reaction to airline food

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

Perhaps because it is an interesting topic and involves someone living in the U.S.?

Someone being served a food product after advising a server of an allergy often can be a good basis for a lawsuit. It doesn't appear that the facts as expressed here can support a suit, though.
The fact the op lives here is irrelevent to the case at hand

But where did you read he lives in the US? Nothing in this thread allows one to presume that.

My point is when I thought a situation interesting and addressed it I was chastised because it didn’t involve an issue pertinent to the forum’s purpose and as such was deemed inappropriate. Are the rules different for me?

quincy

The fact the op lives here is irrelevent to the case at hand

But where did you read he lives in the US? Nothing in this thread allows one to presume that.

My point is when I thought a situation interesting and addressed it I was chastised because it didn’t involve an issue pertinent to the forum’s purpose and as such was deemed inappropriate. Are the rules different for me?
The posting history shows California as the state of residence.

And, yes. The rules are different for you. ;)

You weren't "chastised" in the other thread, by the way. You were asked a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">