• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

alooking for an attorney, need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

earthwriter

looking for an attorney, need advice

What is the name of your state? Originally born and raised in CA...now reside in FL

I'll keep this brief and to the point. I don't know where to turn. It's a complicated long story, but I'll just get to the bottom line point. I am hoping I can find a pro-bono or an attorney with an interest in my case and who defends my feelings against the rich family that poisoned me!

The following is a post I've shared in a few other places that will summarize my plight. I'm being repetitive below, so please be patient and bear with me. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if this is the most appropriate place to post this, but I'm serious trouble and I need help and advice. Very long story, very short, I'm in dire/desperate need for a pro-bono California attorney who deals with civil family trust who can help me bust a family trust. I don't mind answering questions for those who want to help, but I have very little energy and my asthma and nerves get worse everyday and I just can't do this alone! Can someone help me? I could really use some kind caring friends right now!
---------------------------------------------------------
Please, if you don't see hope with my situation and think I should give up or not "bother" please refrain from telling me that. I don't believe it and I don't wish to hear it. Thank you in advance.:) I would post in ash.org where I'm a member, but I'm having problems there and the owner/president of the organization hasn't written back to me yet.

A wealthy family recently lost their deceased father, my uncle, and he and his mother poisoned me with secondhand smoke and now I'm suffering with daily severe asthma! I don't own my own life because of it and I can't take care of myself. The bitch rich queen controls the estate, the assets, the trust, the whole kit and caboodle and is ignoring me and won't help me. I have no choice, but to expose her for the lies she and her family have perpetuated and for what they did to me! I need help. I need an attorney yesterday and I MUST expose them for the thieves, frauds, and liars that they are!

I will post more later, but for now I'd like some positive compassionate feedback!:) Thank you and God Bless!:)

Earthwriter

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">