• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I a criminal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I am not a troll.

This is what I told cbg.

I did in fact post to another legal forum. I did not know that there is some condition that one is not allowed to do that. I apologize if there is. I simply wanted as many opinions as possible. I also posted to XXX legal advice forum as well.

I posted this same post here, XXX

As far as posting another day, I am not aware of that.

So to answer your question. Yes, I have posted before. It was on another two forums and I did it today. I have provided the link to one.

If there is a rule that I can't post to multiple forums I didn't know and I apologize. I simply want legal advice and thought that getting my question out in multiple places would be useful. I didn't know that there is an overlap in contributors.
Please edit the link from your post. Thanks.

Because your concern is the legality of posting several fake posts to several different forums, the fact that you are posting fake posts to this and other forums should not come as a surprise to anyone. ;)

There is nothing wrong with posting to several different forums when searching for advice. In fact, it can be smart to seek advice from different sources.

That said, forums have varying degrees of tolerance for "trolls." This forum does not tolerate for long those posters who come here with made-up stories.

I wish you good luck in finding a healthy alternative to your current internet use.

Wow quite a caustic response.

Qunicy is simply in a different class then the rest of you. I respectfully asked my question and got an answer. Classy person.

You are just making judgements now Just Blue.

I am guessing you are white, well-to do, living in your cute little suburban home. Sorry your life is so perfect and you were spoonfed everything. Some people are not as fortunate. It doesn't mean they need mental health though, buddy.

Please edit the link from your post. Thanks.

Because your concern is the legality of posting several fake posts to several different forums, the fact that you are posting fake posts to this and other forums should not come as a surprise to anyone. ;)

There is nothing wrong with posting to several different forums when searching for advice. In fact, it can be smart to seek advice from different sources.

That said, forums have varying degrees of tolerance for "trolls." This forum does not tolerate for long those posters who come here with made-up stories.

I wish you good luck in finding a healthy alternative to your current internet use.
Quincy, thank you. I am not a troll. I simply posted to multiple forums simultaneously. I didn't know people here contribute to the exact same forum. But I am not a troll, and if that is considered trolling then I apologize I guess.

Anyways, thanks again for being such a class act.

quincy

Quincy, thank you. I am not a troll. I simply posted to multiple forums simultaneously. I didn't know people here contribute to the exact same forum. But I am not a troll, and if that is considered trolling then I apologize I guess.

Anyways, thanks again for being such a class act.
There are a handful of members on FreeAdvice who frequent several different forums. For that reason, you might find you get the same response from the same person several times over. A "second opinion" can be hard to get when the second opinion is from the same person who gave you the first opinion. ;)

I think the troll label might be applied too liberally at times but that is just my opinion.

There are a handful of members on FreeAdvice who frequent several different forums. For that reason, you might find you get the same response from the same person several times over. A "second opinion" can be hard to get when the second opinion is from the same person who gave you the first opinion. ;)

I think the troll label might be applied too liberally but that is just my opinion.
Yeah Quincy
I didn't know that and I was unaware. I haven't used these sites before. I didn't know some people could get so caustic or defensive and didn't mean to elicit such a reaction. They are acting like I committed some heinous crime.

quincy

Yeah Quincy
I didn't know that and I was unaware. I haven't used these sites before. I didn't know some people could get so caustic or defensive and didn't mean to elicit such a reaction. They are acting like I committed some heinous crime.
I appreciate you editing your previous post, jfk4393092039. Thanks. :)

Most of the regular members on this forum (myself included) have had unfortunate experiences in the past with troll-type posters. Perhaps we now react too swiftly in judging visitors to this forum for that reason? I don't know.

At any rate, you say you have a problem with posting fake stories on the internet. This alone should not create for you any legal difficulties as long as the stories you create are not threatening in nature or confessing to serious criminal acts. Because you say you are using a public computer, however, your risks of attracting unwanted attention are greater.

I really think you need to find a healthier outlet for your creative writing.

Good luck.

Yes, I will find another outlet and will do so immediately.
I have never threatened anybody and have not confessed to serious criminal acts. Just stupid, sometimes creepy ones.

Thanks again

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">