• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am i a fool?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

eh? so what ... politicians do it everyday ... i am immune to such statements .. people are free to make such comparisons , freedom of speech , & folks can complain about it too. But it does not stop such comparisons from being made.

Look: my wife is like hitler because she wants me to quit smoking .. well, it true 'cause hitler was anti-tobacco...not that I knew the man I think there are books that are just lists of what hitler's views were just so that folks can say "you are like hitler!" ... its comical sometimes

This grandma is just upset ... and upset people sometimes lose their cool ...

Oh do try to read the entire thread before posting.

Pretty please?

Thanks evahsomuch.

Antigone*

eh? so what ... politicians do it everyday ... i am immune to such statements .. people are free to make such comparisons , freedom of speech , & folks can complain about it too. But it does not stop such comparisons from being made.

Look: my wife is like hitler because she wants me to quit smoking .. well, it true 'cause hitler was anti-tobacco...not that I knew the man I think there are books that are just lists of what hitler's views were just so that folks can say "you are like hitler!" ... its comical sometimes

You just need to FOCUS:rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

Gadzooks. I hate stupid people.

Grandpa54

I thought this was a help thread ran by knowledgeable people but I guess I was wrong. This seems more like a haters club of retired social workers. So if you have nothing helpful to add that can help me please keep your useless, unwanted, brainless comments to yourself. Thank you!

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Well, you know, Grandpa, it's kind of hard to answer your questions when they're a big wall of hyper-dramatic open-ended questions designed to elicit entirely subjective responses. Seriously. Are they God? Slay the beast? Comparing your problem with the pogroms? The "inheritence of" your "loins"?

Try to tone down the dramatics a bit and you might turn this around into a rational conversation.

CSO286

I'm invoking Godwin's Law and asking that this thread be closed.

It's outlived any semblance of usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">