• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I stealing US mail by doing this ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cedrus

Thank you for the thoughts presented. I posted this because the Main Post Office in DC would not or could not answer. "Ask your Postmaster" was their reply. I dunno, she looks like she has been sucking on a lime wedge since birth.

I did look up the Postal Regulations but did not find anything relevant. Maybe I did not find the appropriate section.

I'm not too worried as I have seen others, occasionally, picking thru the trash can, inside the PO, for catalogs or something. There are no security cameras and I only do this when no one is around, like on a Sat or Sun morning.

I mean how can you resist a catalog you have never seen before, like KOTULA'S or THE GREAT COURSES or PENZEY'S SPICES or TEK SUPPLY or TOSCANO or VITAL CHOICE ?

Don't forget: " De Minimis non curat lex."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">