• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annulment in Louisiana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Who said it was urgent to get it done now? I know I never said it was urgent and wasn't important before this point. There is an old saying about those who assume.

I've been off and on trying to find a solution. Also, I am a single mom who fledu a domestic violent situation with a bag of clothes and my car, nothing else. I had to start a whole new life with no family support, no money, no job, moving from one friend to another friends. While I got a job, found a place to live, and in the meantime being a mother.
So for these past few years I have neither had the means to do anything nor known what to do? But I'm sure you knew that like you seem to know everything else.

FYI: Your ability To be so passive agressive, your arrogant manner, your lack of Empathy, while continuously attempting to do a good deed by helping me is INTERESTING TO ME!
Buh bye. Time to start saving that 2500. Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">