• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

another bad ebay experience...help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carofl93

janedoe23 said:
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Sorry I don't live on this forum like others do. :rolleyes:

Sounds to me your a bit confused. :confused: I think you ought to get it together up there before blabbing at the mouth. :D
It sounds like to me, that you are a bit ignorant of the English language. Perhaps you should get your grammar together before "blabbing at the mouth" about a senior member.

And BTW, the correct word is you're; the shortened form of "you are", not "your."

What is wrong with these people and their refusal to use a spelling or grammar check program>?!?!

janedoe23

carofl93 said:
It sounds like to me, that you are a bit ignorant of the English language. Perhaps you should get your grammar together before "blabbing at the mouth" about a senior member.

And BTW, the correct word is you're; the shortened form of "you are", not "your."

What is wrong with these people and their refusal to use a spelling or grammar check program>?!?!
Oh please what does senior member have to do with ANYTHING? If I wanted to I can become a senior member today. It doesn't matter how long you have been here. Far as my grammer goes WHO THE HECK CARES? You think I actually would look thru a book to see if I had that comma in the right place or if I was supposed to have a hyphen in that word? So now instead of butting in where your nose doesn't belong why don't you go over all of your posts and please come back and let us know how many mistakes you have. :rolleyes:

JETX

janedoe23 said:
If I wanted to I can become a senior member today.
Wanna' bet??
In fact, if you continue with your crap.... I might just boot you off the forum... today!
So, get off your high horse!!

PA_Old_Man

passingby said:
The check has been cashed and my son has the canceled check and the receipt from where he mailed the check priority mail and the seller's signature is on that receipt..signed for it.
Would this not be Mail Fraud? :confused:

dallas702

Crap...forgot what the real question was.

Janedoe: relax for awhile; rest; take a breather. You'll live longer.

JETX

janedoe23 said:
I'd like to see you try. Good Luck!!!! :D
First, you haven't kept your 'crap' up.... yet. :eek:
Second, we are still waiting for you to magically become a senior member "TODAY". :D

janedoe23

JETX said:
First, you haven't kept your 'crap' up.... yet. :eek:
Second, we are still waiting for you to magically become a senior member "TODAY". :D

Sorry, I don't have as much free time as some of you do on here to post 500 times a day. Maybe tomorrow though. :cool:

jgeorge0701

You also want to warn other buyers!

In addition to trying to get your money back, you also want to be a good ebay buyer and let the community know about this seller. I would post a negative feedback on his ebay account BUT would also go to other third party seller reviews sites like http://www.sellerid.com and freely write the whole story there - this will help other people be more careful or just avoid this seller. By the way - next time you or your son buy on ebay - make sure you check for red flags on such sites.

And of course - you should write and notify ebay about this guy...

Good luck!

jgeorge0701

Please warn other ebay buyers too!

In addition to trying to get your money back, you also want to be a good ebay buyer and let the community know about this seller. I would post a negative feedback on his ebay account BUT would also go to other third party seller reviews sites like http://www.sellerid.com and freely write the whole story there - this will help other people be more careful or just avoid this seller. By the way - next time you or your son buy on ebay - make sure you check for red flags on such sites.

And of course - you should write and notify ebay about this guy...

Good luck!

MO

I always wonder why there are so many snotty and mean replies on this forum. Often they are downright childish, and, even more amazing, they're often posted from legal professionals. The replies to this lady are a prime example. To me, this is quite shocking and makes the legal profession look bad.

People are upset when they come here with legal issues. Even if those issues don't seem important to some of you, they are important to the poster. A little kindness wouldn't hurt! It truly does make the world a better place.

Veronica1228

novelist999 said:
MO

I always wonder why there are so many snotty and mean replies on this forum. Often they are downright childish, and, even more amazing, they're often posted from legal professionals. The replies to this lady are a prime example. To me, this is quite shocking and makes the legal profession look bad.

People are upset when they come here with legal issues. Even if those issues don't seem important to some of you, they are important to the poster. A little kindness wouldn't hurt! It truly does make the world a better place.
Look at the thread again. The only one who was rude to the OP was janedoe23 and everyone else quickly shot her down.

Jypsy

I agree, novelist...I had only been a member here for a day or two before I was rudely accused of being JaneDoe by a senior member. When I requested to have the IPs compared, I received an email from Admin here stating that our IPs were the same. I assume that has to do with static IPs which I am not technically familiar with but I know some ISP's are static, whatever that means.

Unless the forum has a conclusive way to determine these things, I don't think new members should be treated with such disrespect, nor should Admin encourage it.

I have many legal issues I am researching and would have preferred a more friendly welcome.

I hope the OP of this thread gets their issue resolved, some good advice about reporting them and leaving negative feedback. Buyers have problems with sellers but please remember that sellers also have problems with buyers who bid on things but never pay.

janedoe23

Veronica1228 said:
Look at the thread again. The only one who was rude to the OP was janedoe23 and everyone else quickly shot her down.
Oh yes, I admit, I was shot down. I'm shaking at my knees with fear now. I'm telling my mommy on you. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">