• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Another woman

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cloud21102

What is the name of your state? Maryland
Can I sue the woman who is responsible for the break up of my marriage? Easy to prove adultry - he is now living with her. He left here in May 2001 and moved in with her June of 2001.

ellencee

I believe I am correct in saying that North Carolina is the only state that still allows this type of action.

annefan

cloud21102 said:
Can I sue the woman who is responsible for the break up of my marriage? Easy to prove adultry - he is now living with her. He left here in May 2001 and moved in with her June of 2001.

It takes TWO to tango, though.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Re: Re: Another woman

annefan said:
It takes TWO to tango, though.
And only *one* of them had vows to the poster. It never fails to amaze me when the last place blame is put is with the errant spouse.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

cloud21102 said:

**A: what the heck is adultry?
You need to sue your husband and if I remember my family law studies correctly, such a lawsuit is called a divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">