• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Answering Timeshare Complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dustin11

MD but complaint has been filed in a Florida court.

While in Florida in June 2001, my daughter and I signed a contract together with Fairfield Timeshare to purchase a timeshare at one of their Orlando resorts. The monthly payments were paid relentless every month. My daughter was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer in July 2002 and subsequently passed away in April 2004. As I stated she and I paid the payment relentless until her death and I continued to pay them until I lost my job in February 2006. I was unemployed (could not find a job I think because of my age 64) for 10 months. I exhausted my savings and 401k during my unemployment. I finally found employment but at half the salary I was making before and I could no longer pay the payments. I am trying to Answer the Complaint Pro Se but I don't know how to start. Please help.

tranquility

You will probably lose no matter how your answer, so you need to come up with more facts. Since the timeshare agreement probably has a loser pays for attorney provision, you might just allow a default judgment or stipulated judgment and then go BK. Timeshares are a dog. While some small group may benefit from getting one, I've never met them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">