• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Anullment/Vehichle Posession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dfwgirl

I thought I knew him until we moved in. He has been a friend for overvten years.. he moved away for awhile and we kept in contact. When he returned, claiming that he wanted to marry me, we started a different type of relationship. I’m not postimg notes for JUDGEMENT. I requesting legal advice. Stop pretending that you are perfect amd have never made a bad decision. This man treated me wonderful. He treated my kids wonderfull who two are in highschool and one just graduated. He never showed me a mean bone in his body. So this is much as a surprise to me than anyone else.

PayrollHRGuy

You have been advised. There will be no annulment. You might as well go ahead and file for divorce.

As far as the car is concerned and the fact that the his lawyer has actually already filed some sort of case that involves fraud, I would suggest you mention that to your lawyer. You know, the one you hire to file for divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">