• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any way to get my car/belongings back?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GuyInNC

Listerene strips contain:
Pullulan , Menthol , Potassium Acesulfame , Copper Gluconate , Polysorbate 80 , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) , Glyceryl Oleate , Thymol , Eucalyptol , Methyl Salicylate , Ceratonia Siliqua (Locust Bean) Gum , Propylene Glycol , Xanthan Gum , Aroma (Flavor) , Blue 1 , Green 3.
No alcohols of any sort, so the alcohol could only have come from a different source, possibly a can or a bottle.
Menthol in anything is something that you are warned to avoid if you have an IID installed on your auto (as is pretty much any mouthwash).

Lots of things can cause readings down in the 1% range. Food Lion Diet Ginger Ale does it for me (or used to, anyway).

Last edited:

quincy

The member who started this thread is no longer a member of this forum (for some reason) - but I agree with you that it is standard advice that mouthwashes should not be used prior to trying to start a car with an IID.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">