• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Apology to Ohiogal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ray123

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

I know this is a Child Custody forum and I'm breaking the rules with this post but I owe you a sincere apology Ohio. I can only hope that you don't hate me for the smart alec comments I made towards you. I let my emotion get in the way and I'm really sorry about the idiotic comments or remarks I said to you. You were right about my son and I did exactly what you told me in regarding to stripping him from the garden of Eden and holding him responsible for his actions. It has worked wonderfully and he has already began to pull up his grades. I have an appointment with a counselor on Monday for him and will have him go on a regular basis. As you stated Love your Child more than you hate your Ex and I've been focusing on that. My son and I are working on better communicating with each other and it has been working. I can't change the way dad behaves but I can change the way junior acts. You can be very intimidating some times but you are truthful and very intelligent. That is why I seek you out because I know you will give it straight to me without candy coating it. I'm also taking your legal advice and putting it to action. I'll let the judge handle everything else with my ex in regards to charges and etc. Many, many thaks Ohio and I hope you can forgive me for acting retarded.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Bravo, ray123! It's never easy to admit when you've made a mistake, so it says something about your character that you were able to do so publicly and with grace. Kudos.

(edit) But now I'm both confused & curious. I went back to reread some of your posts and was surprised to find that in some threads you're Mom, and in other threads you're Dad. Both with drug-using ex's. Uuuuh.... what gives with that?

Last edited:

ray123

Stealth, I have a brother in law who is in a similar situation with his ex- wife. I recommended this forum to him and have allowed him to use my computer when he comes over. However he has a daughter. Sorry for the confusion

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I am glad things are working out with your son. That is important -- much more important than getting at dad. Keep up the good work of concentrating on what will help him.

Oh, and apology accepted.:eek:

But now you are going ruin my Quidditch Captain rep. Dangit. I worked hard at this.

Last edited:

Just Blue

Stealth, I have a brother in law who is in a similar situation with his ex- wife. I recommended this forum to him and have allowed him to use my computer when he comes over. However he has a daughter. Sorry for the confusion
It would be better if your brother creates his own user name....that way we "know" who we are talking to.:)

And thanks you for having the grace to apologize...well done!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">