• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appearing as Counsel for someone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vcc1965

In the state of NH, can I appear as counsel in court for my wife regarding an attempt to collect a debt from a repossesed vehicle?

You Are Guilty

Actually, NH is the one state where this can be done. Check with your local court to find out what paperwork they require.

(Of course, your question shouldn't be "can I", it's "should I", in which case, racer's response is 100% correct).

vcc1965

re counsel

Thank you 'you are guilty' for the response, however, in this case 'Can I' is the correct term because I wish I could afford a lawyer but I cant right now, A lawyer is going to need to be paid for i'm not in the position to do that right now. How else would I obtain legal counsel? It wouldnt be fair to the lawyer to incur charges that I cant pay back, In response to racer 72, I never asked for nice and I have no interest in sending you a private message nor did I ever imply I was looking for that. Maybe I will see you on the Dr Phil show someday.

:) Thank you

racer72

In response to racer 72, I never asked for nice and I have no interest in sending you a private message nor did I ever imply I was looking for that. Maybe I will see you on the Dr Phil show someday.

:) Thank you
That's my signature. It's on the bottom of all my posts. Don't like it? Tough cookies. Yes, it is directed at you now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">