• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

April 2018 Forum Upgrade

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justalayman

Is anybody else having problems with “conversations” which is apparently the new name for private messages? I tried to send Quincy a message and it said I can’t start a conversation with Quincy.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Is anybody else having problems with “conversations” which is apparently the new name for private messages? I tried to send Quincy a message and it said I can’t start a conversation with Quincy.
Quincy apparently doesn't want to talk to you so he changed his number. Or maybe his conversation receiver is out of charge. :ROFLMAO:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
It just let me start one with CTU.

adjusterjack

I've had a few conversations already.

There's a Privacy option where you can opt out of allowing conversations. Maybe Quincy did that.

quincy

Sorry, justalayman. I don't have the conversation option activated. I will activate it if you want to converse. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">