• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

April 2018 Forum Upgrade

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingRon

Are you sure you don't have the ability?
I am positive. I'm a user of another XF site, and I manage two myself. The permission is blocked on my account. Even if I try to run around the UI and set it through raw HTML I get: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Just Blue

I am positive. I'm a user of another XF site, and I manage two myself. The permission is blocked on my account. Even if I try to run around the UI and set it through raw HTML I get: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
:(

quincy

All the same. The avatar setting is denied for my user (group or whatever setting the admins have used).
Hmmm. Maybe the administrators are taking it slow so they can better monitor the avatars chosen?

I know MOST forum members don't have permission to use avatars yet. I know of only six so far.

Last edited:

Just Blue

I'll see your federal government and raise you one iconic private university founded in the 1600's. I swear we still have proposals on the table signed by JH himself.
OMG!! That is sooo cute!! I love penguins!! (especially learned ones!! ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">