• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

are wyoming 1st degree rape laws gender neutral

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You sent me a PM asking me to respond so I'm responding. Yes. The rape laws in the statute you quoted me in the message are gender neutral.

In how many states are you planning to be raped?

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
anser please.
The first time around I forgave what I assumed was a typo. But seeing it again in a second thread I have to call it out: the word is answer not anser.

And going through the laws of every state is not something that most on this site will indulge you, especially since you have not explained why each state's laws matter to you. If you want to know the answer to every state, read the laws yourself and research the related case law, too, since court decisions in some states have reformed what are gender specific terms in the laws of some states into gender neutral terms.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Whether there have been significant changes in the laws during those 3 years is something I haven't checked.
Only a change relating to certain acts by health care workers in the crime of 2nd degree sexual assault were changed in 2018. Prior to that, the definitions of each degree of sexual assault had been unchanged since 2007. In short, nothing that impacts the question asked the OP has changed between 2014 and now.

quincy

If you’re worried about being raped, I can tell you that it’s easier to get a gun license in Wyoming than Hawaii to protect yourself.
Now, Shyster, you need to provide the gun laws for ALL of the rest of the states, to go along with the rape laws in ALL of the states. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">