• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aricci

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMSC

Aricci said:
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!
Martial Arts???

OHHHH...
Thanks for shedding some light on the subject...I see now what you are saying.

yea, see know your post looks better since you edited it.

K

KCMR

you mean now? So answer my "?" Why do you hate me?...sorry edited again...missed it. I'm three steps behind today.

K

KCMR

ryry's mom said:
hate is just a word aricci. a word from an anonymous poster on the internet who doesn't like your persona on here. You may be a very kind and wonderful person in real life just like me....but on this forum i hate you.
oh thank you...since you put it that way...I guess I hate you too.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Detest is a better word.

Hate really is a terrible word. Let's play a game and see how many alternate words can be come up with!

K

KCMR

perhaps a phrase instead?

"can't stomach the site of you...."

"the thought of you makes me want to puke..."

or

"the mention of your name makes my blood curdle."

N

njmom

things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmm!

Isn't it amazing how we all have skeletons in our closet? Even the most wealthy, timeshare holding, philthadelphians have skeletons in their closets! I will tell you what "BOTHERS" me about you.....the fact that you act like you're sh@# doesn't stink, bothers me! That poster must be one of the many posters you pissed off along the way, I am sure it wont be the last! Looks like you even have a little tag along from PA on here too! I wont mention any names, but I am sure you know who that person is! I will give you a little hint............."WRONG"!! I don't think I have ever read a post on here that someone lashed out and said ummmmmmmmmmm.....WRONG, but it seems like something you or perhaps one of your buddies would do!!
God bless and as always Happy Holidays!

Dislike

NJMom! I don't think you understand the rules of this game. LOL That doesn't qualify as a phrase, but a run on paragraph. Let's work on being more succint! :p

Liked your post Annefan!

K

KCMR

Re: things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmm!

njmom said:
Isn't it amazing how we all have skeletons in our closet? Even the most wealthy, timeshare holding, philthadelphians have skeletons in their closets! I will tell you what "BOTHERS" me about you.....the fact that you act like you're sh@# doesn't stink, bothers me! That poster must be one of the many posters you pissed off along the way, I am sure it wont be the last! Looks like you even have a little tag along from PA on here too! I wont mention any names, but I am sure you know who that person is! I will give you a little hint............."WRONG"!! I don't think I have ever read a post on here that someone lashed out and said ummmmmmmmmmm.....WRONG, but it seems like something you or perhaps one of your buddies would do!!
God bless and as always Happy Holidays!
I'm sorry? are you speaking to me? and in that tone? **scoffs**((rolls her eyes)) **horrified**

Now for real...what the hell are you talking about my s#%t doesn't stink? Why don't you come over and smell it for me? Your not far....

Rich?timeshare holding? OH HERE WE GO AGAIN....talk about skeletons!!!! Let it go already!!!

And what in God's name are you talking about here...please for the love of mike clarify what the hell this all means:"I will give you a little hint............."WRONG"!! I don't think I have ever read a post on here that someone lashed out and said ummmmmmmmmmm.....WRONG, but it seems like something you or perhaps one of your buddies would do!!"

For your information I have never, ever, posted to this time2pay weirdo. But I see you want to jump on the band wagon. Which is fine be my guest and hate me too. I won't lose sleep over it, I promise.

K

KCMR

anne...

oh...guess I missed that too.

****throws her hands up**** I give up.

W

wmarge

I prefer when I dont like someone to say...

Ignominious, self invidious, pusillanimous, bovine, repugnant,
reprobate, puke!

That should be adequate for just about any loser!

Do I win, do I win ((jumping up and down))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">