• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrest Code

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ladybgjk

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

I have run a background check on someone that lives in Atlanta Ga, and when I ran the criminal offense background it gave me a violation arrest code of 3517. Does anyone know what this is?

Thanks

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

I have run a background check on someone that lives in Atlanta Ga, and when I ran the criminal offense background it gave me a violation arrest code of 3517. Does anyone know what this is?

Thanks
What did the people who provided you with the background info have to say when you asked them this question?

Zigner

i did not ask. is there a reason you cannot answer other than asking me what someone else said?
Because you already paid somebody else to answer this question.

Is there a reason you don't want to ask the entity that provided the report?

Zigner

Then why are you bothering to respond if you had no intention of answering the question.
Why are you bothering to post here if you have no intention of asking the people who can actually answer your question?

ladybgjk

You are not helping. You are only asking stupid questions. If the company I pulled the report from could have answered the question I would have asked them. However, they say they only provide the information and cannot interpret the report before pulling. So therefore I came to this forum for help. Again, if you cannot help. stop waasting my time. I came for an answer and you do not seem to be able to provide it for me. Only ask questions. If you do not know the answer, then do not respond and stop wasting my time.

Country Living

He's asking the same questions most of us would have asked. You should have told the company you weren't asking an interpretation - you were asking for a definition.

It's not nice to get snarky with senior members.

Zigner

You are not helping. You are only asking stupid questions. If the company I pulled the report from could have answered the question I would have asked them. However, they say they only provide the information and cannot interpret the report before pulling. So therefore I came to this forum for help. Again, if you cannot help. stop waasting my time. I came for an answer and you do not seem to be able to provide it for me. Only ask questions. If you do not know the answer, then do not respond and stop wasting my time.
Stop wasting YOUR time...ok :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">