• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested for loose prescription drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pepperlakeview

Pepper, with all due respect, you cannot say she's not a drug abuser. You don't even see her - you have an out-of-state friend and you really don't have any idea what she's doing 24/7.
She is from Georgia. I am from CT. I am curious as to where you are going with this.

Proserpina

She is from Georgia. I am from CT. I am curious as to where you are going with this.

Simply, you don't know whether or not she's an abuser. She could be abusing anything. Or, nothing.

After a quick browse, it appears that having prescription drugs isn't the issue - the issue is whether or not they're prescribed to you. If she has a prescription, she shouldn't be facing felony charges.

This is why I don't believe you have all the details - at all.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">