• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

at least we can......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MyOnlySon

NEED YOUR HELP

I've been reading alot of your replies and notice that you're very knowledgeable when it comes to military/cilivian laws. Anyways, been going through this custody thing w/ sons mother.....For starters, we where both military(navy) and never married. We've lived together for about 31/2 years and during which time our son was born. I had a promising career(12 years) before giving it up to take care of our son. See, when he was born something happen to him(which the dr's still can't figure out) anyways, after several years together she decided to go her own way(which was fine) but in the process she had her mother(from Ohio) drive down and get him which i never consented too. anyways, since last march i've been trying to get her to allow me to keep me for atleast or week or so but, her reply has always been NO! so last month I petition the courts for custody and she countered saying that she would have her lawyer keep doing this until she returns.(she's leaving for 7 months and isn't due back until sometime in 03/03)I would go get him but do not know actually where her mother lives....PLEASE HELP

Grace_Adler

Do you know her mother's name? Do you have at least the city?
During the time you guys were together do you remeber any info on where her mother is or her name? Maybe you can find her online.

M

MyOnlySon

have all the info

Grace_Adler said:
Do you know her mother's name? Do you have at least the city?
During the time you guys were together do you remeber any info on where her mother is or her name? Maybe you can find her online.
i know the city its dayton ohio no street addy

M

MyOnlySon

confused

usmcfamily said:
Are you representing yourself or do you have an attorney?
was trying to represent myself, but am now more leaning toward an attorney.....everything is in the works need more info on things that may or maynot pop up.....is there anyway i can obtain emer custody

Grace_Adler

I don't know if you can find her but if you go to find-people.net it has a bunch of search engines you can try to find her (the grandmother).

I don't know if you can get a temp custody order but it doesn't hurt to try. Has paternity been established yet?

You're definitely doing the right thing by consulting with a lawyer.

B

bray98

The website switchboard.com is also a site where you may be able to find her phone number and address, if it is listed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">