• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attack athiest and (do not) go directly to jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

I saw that a day or two ago.

It's because the intent wasn't to harass or annoy. The intent was to stop him from offending the guy charged.;)

so, new law:

you can live by Sharia law in this country and it is a justification for committing what would be a crime for every non-Muslim in this country.

I wonder what that "judge" is going to do when one of the radical Muslims decides that a killing is ok since it would be ok in any primarily Muslim country.

At least it appears the judge is not an actual lawyer (not that there aren't idiot lawyers out there too).
it being a judge is worse though. He can impose his improper perspective on others which is a travesty.

tranquility

I didn't read the article as I already read about it on another source, so I don't know if it was mentioned. But, along with the zombie Mo**************..d (I'm no fool.) who was assaulted, there was a zombie Pope.

Guess if anyone assaulted him for the insult.

st-kitts

How is being pushed and choked not assault/battery in the USA???? (the guy indicates he is being choked in the video)

Apparently this judge went to the same 'school' as the judge in Florida who ordered a man to take his wife bowling and to dinner at Red Lobster after the man assaulted his wife (by pushing her and grabbing her neck).

I really wonder if someone grabbed these judges by the neck during a sentencing phase and gave them a few pushes if either judge would be so nonchalant about the episode and dismiss the charges or better yet, just go out to dinner with offender.

It makes me sick.

Last edited:

justalayman

I didn't read the article as I already read about it on another source, so I don't know if it was mentioned. But, along with the zombie Mo**************..d (I'm no fool.) who was assaulted, there was a zombie Pope.

Guess if anyone assaulted him for the insult.
Catholics were reported to yawn at the presence of the zombie pope.

dave33

I think this case is a perfect example of how judges ignore the law in the lower courts. The judge openly admits the ruling is based on his religious beliefs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">