• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attn: Los Angeles County Court users

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtClerk

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Just so you know, we were notified today that because of the budget, the LA County courts will be closing one day per month, every month through the next fiscal year (June 2010) beginning July 15, 2009. Courts will be open on that one day (the third Wednesday of the month) on an emergency (true emergency) basis only.

Expect delays on the following Thursday and probably Friday as well. Geez, I feel like I'm giving the traffic report.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Just so you know, we were notified today that because of the budget, the LA County courts will be closing one day per month, every month through the next fiscal year (June 2010). Courts will be open on that one day (the third Wednesday of the month) on an emergency (true emergency) basis only.

Expect delays on the following Thursday and probably Friday as well. Geez, I feel like I'm giving the traffic report.
If it was a traffic report you would have to make helicopter noises and conclude with -- visibility is five miles with a backup on the Thursday filing line.

TinkerBelleLuvr

sending OG:

Picture OG in her black leather ... heels ...

Tequila Body Slammer recipe
1 pinch salt
1 shot 1800® Tequila
1/4 lemon

Put salt on some part of somebody else's body. Hold shot glass in left hand and lemon in right hand. Lick salt, slam the tequila, then suck lemon.

Thinking the hubby might enjoy!! hee-hee

TinkerBelleLuvr

When I have gone fishing, I have learned to be selectively helpless - as in I don't bait the hook, nor do I remove any prizes.

So, to do it right, you need your short shorts and tight tops and find a fishing pier that have good looking guys on.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Uhhh... CC's a girlie girl. She doesn't touch bait. What kind of purse and shoes do I wear for sharking fishing anyway????

Geez, I sound dense.
Those swimming shoes and a beach bag. :p My mom tried to raise a girlie girl, but I'm a little more on the tomboy side (lucky me, The Boyfriend likes me the way I am). I do clean up nice, though, and I hate it when my purse doesn't match my shoes! :D

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
When I have gone fishing, I have learned to be selectively helpless - as in I don't bait the hook, nor do I remove any prizes.

So, to do it right, you need your short shorts and tight tops and find a fishing pier that have good looking guys on.
The Child learned how to unhook a fish on Mother's Day. My youngest niece caught a little fish and refused to take it off the hook. The Child 'grabbed it by its ears' (as my brother phrased it while giving her directions) and she removed the hook from the bream's mouth. Baiting hooks is another matter, but at least chicken livers* (and plastic worms) don't wiggle! :D

*Used for catfishing.

TinkerBelleLuvr

I remember taking my boys (they were 7, 5, 3) fishing. Now, do you think THEY would touch the worm? Um, no. So, mom figured out how to bait the hook while NOT touching worms.

So, we are happily fishing and mom is busy praying that they catch nothing. Do you think Jesus answered THAT prayer? Nope, child happily catches a fish. So, I'm on the pier going "oh, no? Now what do we do?" All the while squealing and what not.

A knight in shining armour came and save us. It was too little to keep so back in the water it went. And we LEFT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">