• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aunts/Uncles/Grandparents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJane

You type alot, ask alot of sarcastic questions, dance around the issues, and try to pass off opinion as truth. But it still took 3 pages to figure out that the kids are 5 and 7 and that this issue has been going on for 5 years. The way you word things and act snotty is extemely manipulative.
'
I'm still confused about the timeline. He STILL insists that Dad was writing letters to the kids and HIS FAMILY was providing care for the kids "for 5 years" - so did Mom only recently decide that Dad's family was crazy and she wanted nothing to do with them?

Was she REALLY so stupid that she needed to be shown - by Dad's family - how to bathe her children?

ava42805

Yes and I was very, very serious when I said that he possibly got a UTI from a dirty toilet seat! :rolleyes:

Whoooosh! Right over his head. Can somebody catch that before anybody gets hurt?

The arrogance, along with the lack of common sense, is sickening. It's amazing that somebody who tries to come off as so intelligent and condescending, doesn't even understand the legal definition of HERESAY.

ava42805

Kind of sounds like some sort of VC Andrews novel, really...

I hadn't thought about "Flowers in the Attic" in 20 years! But you're absolutely right! Ewww, that just made the thought of what is going on with this guy all that much worse.

sam02135

Yes and I was very, very serious when I said that he possibly got a UTI from a dirty toilet seat! :rolleyes:

Whoooosh! Right over his head. Can somebody catch that before anybody gets hurt?

The arrogance, along with the lack of common sense, is sickening. It's amazing that somebody who tries to come off as so intelligent and condescending, doesn't even understand the legal definition of HERESAY.
It's not Swoosh.. over my head ... I pointed out the "Dr." stated so... it's rare for UTI in boys... Why don't you re-write his medical books.

Yes .. the estate lawsuit is suppose to be "heresay"... and I'm defending it. No proof... Just like the AnnA Nicole Smith case vs. ...Marshall.

Arrogance? The facts have been stated. believe it or not and it's obvious you can't comprehend.

ava42805

It's not Swoosh.. over my head ... I pointed out the "Dr." stated so... it's rare for UTI in boys... Why don't you re-write his medical books.

Yes .. the estate lawsuit is suppose to be "heresay"... and I'm defending it. No proof... Just like the AnnA Nicole Smith case vs. ...Marshall.

Arrogance? The facts have been stated. believe it or not and it's obvious you can't comprehend.

Yep, you're absolutely right! About everything! Especiallllly bout my lack of comprehension!

Good luck to ya!

sam02135

I'm still confused about the timeline. He STILL insists that Dad was writing letters to the kids and HIS FAMILY was providing care for the kids "for 5 years" - so did Mom only recently decide that Dad's family was crazy and she wanted nothing to do with them?

Was she REALLY so stupid that she needed to be shown - by Dad's family - how to bathe her children?
To answer any "holes" in my facts ... YES... she had NO CLUE how to bathe the boy. You don't have to believe that either.

"...Still insist their father was writing letters..":

My brother "wrote" 2 letters to his children before he passed away. The children were too young 2 1/2 years old and a new born. Until they understand how to read is when I would give the letters to them. Since under discovery, I was required to give the letters up to the opposing lawyers because the letters pertain to them, I had no choice be to read them and give them up.
Time line okay?

sam02135

Yep, you're absolutely right! About everything! Especiallllly bout my lack of comprehension!

Good luck to ya!
Re-read the post and any other facts that appears to be fiction in your mind. It is not right about being "..absolutely right...". It's about facts.

Thanks for the bon chance. When I write the non fiction book, I will post it up on here.

sam02135

Wait... didn't you say that you didn't have children? Your whole post is so full of holes, I don't believe that you have anyones best interest at heart, let alone those two kids who have a claim on their father's estate.
You, sir, are a troll.
Full of holes? Show me please. I'm a troll.. hah hah hah. Name calling will get you no where. I've answered the questions that people didn't understand. Is it still fiction?

Don't waste your time reading my post. You lack the understanding of my post.

sam02135

Couple things:

OP quote:"The proof is that she said that to my brother in law, and confronted her on this, she admitted it and asked what was I going to do about it... I said I would call the authorities and she picked up the phone and waived the handset in my face three times... and said "go ahead". Her words agains mine... there so I sought legal and professional (health care) help. That should be documented in the children's medical records"

OP quote: "Oh.. did you see the part that the children's medical records would have proof of facts?"

So you told the doctor that she made a threat and he wrote it down in his records? That's still not proof. That's you telling him something that may or may not be true.

OP quote: "And I also saved my nephew's life when he was approximately one years old.. he had a plastic bag over half his head. Good thing he had a big head... And the MOTHER blamed it on his sister who was 3 years old... imagine the mother saying that."

Obviously you were present when this incident happened, since you came to the rescue. I assume that this was during the time when you "helped raise the childen", right? So why is the plastic bag MOM's fault? You were watching him too, why didn't you prevent it?

OP Quote: "A boy getting UTI... oh my... must have been pretty dirty down there. The mother had been taught by my family how to clean the children, but apparently she didn't do a good job. Boys don't get UTI"

That is complete and utter rubbish. Maybe instead of doing all this research on how to take children away from their MOTHER you should Google UTI's, see how prevalent they are in children of both sexes and that there are several causes of UTI's. If you're implying that she's a bad mother because her kids got sick, you're an idiot.

You type alot, ask alot of sarcastic questions, dance around the issues, and try to pass off opinion as truth. But it still took 3 pages to figure out that the kids are 5 and 7 and that this issue has been going on for 5 years. The way you word things and act snotty is extemely manipulative.

By the end of your thread I could almost see the big, red, "CRAZY" sign flashing, with the "Z" shorting out some. I think you would be an excellent example of why extended family should NOT be allowed to have visitation with (oops I mean force themselves on in your case) children.

Just sayin'
The proof there is that the mother had an appointment with the doctor and a social worker... it's factual to see if there are any issues. She comes back at me stating why did I say that and she decided to deny it in my face. Do you think I'm making it up? Was I making it up when she waived the phone handset to dare me to call the authorities? Fiction?

"...Obviously I was present when this happened...". I stepped into the house not more then 2 minutes and I decided to check on the children as I heard them playing...". Was I watching them that day? .. Nope.. Did I say I was watching them that day too? .. Nope ...

"... this is a complete rubbish (UTI)...". The Dr. said "it is not normal for boys to get UTI, their physiology doesn't make it easy for them to get UTI...". Go tell the Dr. that! I only know what he said. AND they decided to do a procedure on him just to check (did you get that on my posting?) and it came out fine on his physiology. So get the complete facts before accusing me of being arrogant!

".... that I act snotty and manipulative ...". OH Please ... get the facts right. Here I've repeated myself again... all the facts are there... re-read ... If you don't believe it .. don't read this OP and related matters anymore and waste your time somewhere else. And don't call me names ... you snotty arrogant person.

Silverplum

The proof there is that the mother had an appointment with the doctor and a social worker... it's factual to see if there are any issues. She comes back at me stating why did I say that and she decided to deny it in my face. Do you think I'm making it up? Was I making it up when she waived the phone handset to dare me to call the authorities? Fiction?

"...Obviously I was present when this happened...". I stepped into the house not more then 2 minutes and I decided to check on the children as I heard them playing...". Was I watching them that day? .. Nope.. Did I say I was watching them that day too? .. Nope ...

"... this is a complete rubbish (UTI)...". The Dr. said "it is not normal for boys to get UTI, their physiology doesn't make it easy for them to get UTI...". Go tell the Dr. that! I only know what he said. AND they decided to do a procedure on him just to check (did you get that on my posting?) and it came out fine on his physiology. So get the complete facts before accusing me of being arrogant!

".... that I act snotty and manipulative ...". OH Please ... get the facts right. Here I've repeated myself again... all the facts are there... re-read ... If you don't believe it .. don't read this OP and related matters anymore and waste your time somewhere else.
You really need to hire an attorney and tell him/her all of this, in minute detail.

sam02135 said:
And don't call me names ... you snotty arrogant person.
Highly amusing.
:p
:rolleyes:

sam02135

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA

I know the law of the land and Massachusetts is so biased toward the natural mothers. I will need to address a new law for visitations of aunts/uncles/grandparents. The SJC ruled that the natural parent has full rights of the children.
And since my brother who is the father of the children has passed away and through his letters to his children, it was obvious that my brother wanted his siblings to help raise them. But I as an uncle do not have any rights. Are there any organizations I can tap into to address this problem with my senator? And the mother of my niece and nephew had threatened the life of the children 6 years back. And I had sought legal and professional (pediatrician) help to see what I can do. We are going through litigation with the estate as my brother did not want her to have any of his estate except for 50% of his retirement account. Another thing is I and my family helped raise the children (which holds no clout) since the children were born. I have no comments this time regarding the natural mother as I have nothing good to say about her. This is such a sad case, but I and my family have no visitation rights. Since I helped raised my brother's children with the willingness of the natural mother to permit me to conduct daily activities, I am a de facto parent. What can I do other than standing at the SJC with a sign asking for help for a new law?

Thank You ... I'm done here ... My life must go on. Nothing worst then being accused of telling lies, crap that's flung both sides, arrogant, manipulative, snotty etc...etc.
And the facts are spelled out though out and maybe in bits and pieces as "replies"... but if you look .. it's there. My family are parents, they have children.. they raised children... experience. I'm going to spend or waste time writing to the senators to make a change in the laws for visitation for uncles, aunts, and grandparents. Is that constitutional? If SJC ruled that the state/city can take away your private land on the disguise of eminent domain, and then sell it to a private developer to get an increase in real estate taxes, then SJC should review visitation rights.

Ciao!

sam02135

You really need to hire an attorney and tell him/her all of this, in minute detail.

Highly amusing.
:p
:rolleyes:
Plain and simple facts. I'm defending an estate case.. you can roll your eyes as much as you wish... amusing as it sounds ... and as I said, I can write non fiction book about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">