• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Awaiting Deportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I have a family member who is awaiting deportation in a couple weeks. Instead of waiting for the federal to deport him to his home country, is it possible for us to buy him his ticket so he can go down earlier than the date they want him to? if Yes how do we go about doing that?

He cannot wait for deportation as he want to get of of jail so bad.....

acmb05

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NJ

I have a family member who is awaiting deportation in a couple weeks. Instead of waiting for the federal to deport him to his home country, is it possible for us to buy him his ticket so he can go down earlier than the date they want him to? if Yes how do we go about doing that?

He cannot wait for deportation as he want to get of of jail so bad.....
Why? What other crimes has he done under a different name that he is so scared they are going to catch him? No they will not allow you to just buy him a ticket and let him go hoping you will put him on the bus or the plane. Those are the consequences of breaking the law.

Why? What other crimes has he done under a different name that he is so scared they are going to catch him? No they will not allow you to just buy him a ticket and let him go hoping you will put him on the bus or the plane. Those are the consequences of breaking the law.
It was just so he can get out earlier. I heard he could have bought a ticket, so i am just asking the forum if that was possible. Thanks

acmb05

It was just so he can get out earlier. I heard he could have bought a ticket, so i am just asking the forum if that was possible. Thanks
Yes he could have bought a ticket home if he had done so BEFORE he was arrested and deported. Now it's a little to late.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">