• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AWOL..please advise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slider71

I appreciate..

I appreciate everyones advice..My situation was not meant to cause turmoil to the posters. No need to argue who knows more. i just wanted some options

Look a ton of posts down called "AWOL returnee story" To make the long story short there were 3 guys within the last 3 months who went to Sill and turned themself in. They said the AWOL PCF is now ran by cilvilians and all 28 some people who were there all got sent home in a week.

Just do your research here there's tons of info and don't listen to the moron's who post trying to scare you. Obviously it works or people wouldn't be posting about it. Also, revere787 can you contact me? [email protected]

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">