• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BANK MANAGER FRAUD RING - Extreme case of identity theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

How do i report Bank employees at multiple locations working together to take upwards of $1000000 out of my accounts over 3 years?

My phones and computers have been in a DNS redirect botnet I have spent hundreds of hours of trying to find a solution to a unbelievable problem has left me alienated by family and friends because it was something out of a movie. The only thing that leaves me to believe this could have been done like this is the employees as someone took huge amounts of cash out in the branch and 9 police reports and calls to FBI, DOJ leaves me victimized.

3 Business banking accounts at wells Destroyed, fake accounts and multiple loans in my name is only part of my issue. All my tax payments that i bill paid went to someone else as state hasnt received a payment in years and i get no help following funds.

Credit card processor for my stores customer sales get hijacked by someone forging documents and $82,000 goes into wellsfargo account not in my name and trial i followed ends.

$60K in loans land in my accounts when im telling branch manager to close my accounts as they are frozen anyways by her bank and she is worked up refusing as she claims money in them.. I make it such a huge deal she agrees and said will mail me a check if funds are in there.

quincy

Have you filed a police report? Have you consulted with an attorney?

Have you filed a complaint with Wisconsin’s Department of Financial Institutions?

Attorneys ( a bunch of them ) say it’s a federal crime over their heads, police report have left me unhelped as police offices find my claims unbelievable I could lose that much and t the time not show them on the spot how. I didnt have the printed statements from the bank at this time because I never thought to have them printed as the managers assisted me in branch.

I did get local PD to talk to me for 3 hours and take my bank statements to than be told that the commander wasn’t going to look into problem when I had active employee theft of charge backs and their claims was to tighten security.

One officer wanted all background check I had in employee at time as he said he didn’t want to make multiple trips back and I said maybe a partner did this and all claims become civil dispute

Last edited:
Called them and filed report already along with fbi internet crime two years ago and still nothing.

Was told Wells Fargo falls under one of big banks and they sent me to FTC and filed there

Ok I will call them again, I’m going in circles for two years and there has to be a somewhere people dealing with this go to even pay for help as the normal man would have gave up . I have hundreds of calls to people and nothing ever got me. Single call back as thought my phone was in a criminal call center .

Again sorry for misspelling and or grammar errors it’s how I am after repeated attacks as I can’t get information out like I want as simple for others to understand.....

quincy

When communicating with the State, I suggest you use a simple-to-understand timeline listing what happened when. Add bullet points with the most important facts for each time listed.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Was told Wells Fargo falls under one of big banks and they sent me to FTC and filed there
The FBI agents you spoke with were evidently not experts in the regulation of banks. It is not the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) that regulates and supervises banks. Instead, each bank in the U.S. is regulated by one or more different federal and state agencies. The federal regulators are the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB), and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). At the state level, the state may have its own state department of banking that supervises banks. A bank might be regulated by more than one of these agencies but for each bank there is a a primary regulator. In the case of national banks like Wells Fargo that regulator is the OCC. So your best shot at getting a government agency to step in and help would be a complaint to the OCC. You can get information on doing that here: OCC consumer complaints.

Savings and loan associations and credit unions are subject to a different mix of regulators. Regulation and supervision of financial services companies is a complex area with a number of different agencies involved. Unfortunately that makes it confusing for consumers to know which agency to contact when they have a problem.

quincy

Maybe you were caught up in the Wells Fargo scandal.
https://money.cnn.com/2017/08/31/investing/wells-fargo-fake-accounts/index.html
They give a hotline number at the bottom of the article, but as it's 2 years old it may no longer be valid.
The deadline to file a claim in that Wells Fargo class action settlement was July 7, 2018, although there have been additional suits filed against Wells Fargo since then.

https://wfsettlement.com

Perhaps Guest063511 could contact one of the class action attorneys.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">