• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being Harrassed With Bogus Parking Tickets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bklynzroyalty

:mad:I am in New York, New York.

I work on 80th Street and 1st Avenue in Manhattan.. Everyday i have to be in work at 5pm... In the past week, ive recieved 4 tickets parking for things that are NOT true.....

The first ticket stated that my inspection sticker is torn and mutilated. The officer commented on the ticket saying that my inspection sticker is unreadable!!! That is suchhhh BS... Yes, i have a tear in my inspection sticker, but everything is legible!! EVERYTHING!!!

The second ticket stated that i was in the crosswalk when i was NOT!!

The third ticket stated that i was missing equiptment (no side view mirror) which is true because someone stole my mirror at work, but i sent in the ticket the following day with the reciept that i purchased the mirror..

And the fourth (my favorite ticket) stated that i was parked across from 1526 1st avenue and my meter was expired.. The funny thing it, i was NOT parked across from 1526 1st avenue, i was parked across from 1528 1st avenue and i was NOT EVEN PARKED AT A METER!!!!!!!!! There is NO meter where i was parked!!!

Ive had it with these B.S. Tickets. Ive sent them all in not guilty with pictures proving all of my cases along with a letter stating the facts. I also stated in the letter that if these tickets are not dismissed, i will have no choice but to take this to higher meassures such as the news, reporting this to the IAB and pressing charges...

Now, would i have a case if I wanted to press charges??? This is becoming a hugeeee headache.. Everyday i get out of work and i have a new ticket in my windshield for something that isnt true.. This is a burdon on my life!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">