• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being Properly Served For Child Support Enforcement ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in some instances there is no statute of limitations when there is fraud. But in others, there is. Just to use one example, there is no SOL for the IRS to assess additional tax for you if you committed fraud on your tax return. However, the federal government only has 6 years to file criminal tax fraud charges against you.

But before we get into that, though, why is this coming up now? How long have you known about the child support order and have you been paying that child support?
Statutes of limitations starts when you discover the fraud and misconduct under the "Discovery Rule" ... I just discovered the fraud over the last 6 months, and the improper service of process just last week...

I wasn't aware of Child Support Enforcement Order until I was picked up on a FTA Bench Warrant 3 years later...plead guilty of Contempt and signed a Purge while I was incarcerated and threatened to be sentenced to 6 months if I didnt...

The Enforcement Order isn't valid and enforceable because I was never heard or given my right to be heard...

The fraud starts from being coerced to sign the Child Support Obligation/Personal Responsibility Contract, after Paternity Establishment, under duress after the Child Support Agency acted under Color of Law, saying it was a mandatory state order and threatened me with legal consequences if I didn't sign it... A IV-D Child Support Obligation isn't enforceable until you voluntarily agree and commit to the responsibility...without your voluntary agreement, there is no Obligation... Without the Obligation, there is no Enforcement Order ...

Statutes of limitations starts when you discover the fraud and misconduct under the "Discovery Rule" ... I just discovered the fraud over the last 6 months, and the improper service of process just last week...

I wasn't aware of Child Support Enforcement Order until I was picked up on a FTA Bench Warrant 3 years later...plead guilty of Contempt and signed a Purge while I was incarcerated and threatened to be sentenced to 6 months if I didnt...

The Enforcement Order isn't valid and enforceable because I was never heard or given my right to be heard...

The fraud starts from being coerced to sign the Child Support Obligation/Personal Responsibility Contract, after Paternity Establishment, under duress after the Child Support Agency acted under Color of Law, saying it was a mandatory state order and threatened me with legal consequences if I didn't sign it... A IV-D Child Support Obligation isn't enforceable until you voluntarily agree and commit to the responsibility...without your voluntary agreement, there is no Obligation... Without the Obligation, there is no Enforcement Order ...
CHILD SUPPORT IS A PRIVATE VOLUNTARY CONTRACT AGREEMENT, IT IS NOTHING OF THE STATE AND IT IS NOT MANDATORY ! LOOK IT UP !

42 U.S.C. § 603 (5)(C) (iii)(III)
"In the case of a noncustodial parent who becomes enrolled in the project on or after the date of the enactment of this clause, "THE NONCUSTODIAL PARENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF AN ORAL OR WRITTEN PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY CONTRACT ENTERED INTO AMONG THE NONCUSTODIAL PARENT", the entity, which was developed taking into account the employment and child support status of the noncustodial parent, after the noncustodial parent was enrolled in the project, and which, at a minimum, includes the following:

(bb) "A COMMITMENT BY THE NONCUSTODIAL PARENT TO COOPERATE IN THE PAYMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT" for the minor child, which may include a modification"

There has to be a "Personal Responsibility Contract" signed by the non-custodial parent, even if Paternity is established ...

No signed contract, No Enforcement Order...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
CHILD SUPPORT IS A PRIVATE VOLUNTARY CONTRACT AGREEMENT, IT IS NOTHING OF THE STATE AND IT IS NOT MANDATORY ! LOOK IT UP !

42 U.S.C. § 603 (5)(C) (iii)(III)
"In the case of a noncustodial parent who becomes enrolled in the project on or after the date of the enactment of this clause, "THE NONCUSTODIAL PARENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF AN ORAL OR WRITTEN PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY CONTRACT ENTERED INTO AMONG THE NONCUSTODIAL PARENT", the entity, which was developed taking into account the employment and child support status of the noncustodial parent, after the noncustodial parent was enrolled in the project, and which, at a minimum, includes the following:

(bb) "A COMMITMENT BY THE NONCUSTODIAL PARENT TO COOPERATE IN THE PAYMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT" for the minor child, which may include a modification"

There has to be a "Personal Responsibility Contract" signed by the non-custodial parent, even if Paternity is established ...

No signed contract, No Enforcement Order...
Reported due to your link.

You are delusional.

45 Code of Federal Regulations (45 CFR) § 302.12 - Single and Separate Organizational Unit

IV-D child support agencies in all states are not a "Government Organization".

In Oklahoma, they are a "Single and Separate IV-D Agency" (see 45 CFR § 302.12) located inside Oklahoma DHS offices (agency of the state).

Single meaning "On its own/by itself" and Separate meaning "Away from"...

Meaning, the IV-D Agency located in and operating out of OKDHS agencies, is "On its own/by itself" and "Away from" the State of Oklahoma...

In all States, IV-D child support services agencies are not of the State or government, and IV-D child support services are not State or government services.

Reported due to your link.

You are delusional.
Delusional how ? That is United States Code, look it up yourself...

IV-D Child Support matters are civil and private...

Just as any other contract, this Personal Responsibility Contract falls under Contract Law and the sames rules and elements required for a valid, legally binding, and enforceable contract to exist...

And the sames rules and elements apply for the IV-D Child Support Personal Responsibility Contract...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Delusional how ? That is United States Code, look it up yourself...

IV-D Child Support matters are civil and private...

Just as any other contract, this Personal Responsibility Contract falls under Contract Law and the sames rules and elements required for a valid, legally binding, and enforceable contract to exist...

And the sames rules and elements apply for the IV-D Child Support Personal Responsibility Contract...
Why don't you ask the folks who are feeding you this mush to represent you?

Because THE STATE was supporting your child when you weren't, dummkopf! Why should the taxpayers support your child?
Did I ask the State to Support my child ?

I'm not an absent father...

Even if I refuse the to sign the PRC or if they was to never find me, guess who still receives the State Benefits ?

Lol dude it ain't about "reimbursing the state for supporting the child"...

States who have a IV-D Child Support Services are paid millions of dollars in grants and matched dollar for dollar for every dollar they enforce from your payments by the Federal Government...

TANF is giving my ex $80 a month and my Child Support payments are $309 a month...lol do the math and read the Supreme Court decision for Blessings vs. Freestone...

Judge said "IV-D Child Support was not intended to benefit the custodial parent or the child, it was intended to benefit the Secretary."

Its a money racketeering and laundering scheme...

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Did I ask the State to Support my child ?

I'm not an absent father...

Even if I refuse the to sign the PRC or if they was to never find me, guess who still receives the State Benefits ?

Lol dude it ain't about "reimbursing the state for supporting the child"...

States who have a IV-D Child Support Services are paid millions of dollars in grants and matched dollar for dollar for every dollar they enforce from your payments by the Federal Government...

TANF is giving my ex $80 a month and my Child Support payments are $309 a month...lol do the math and read the Supreme Court decision for Blessings vs. Freestone...

Judge said "IV-D Child Support was not intended to benefit the custodial parent or the child, it was intended to benefit the Secretary."

Its a money racketeering and laundering scheme...
ROFLMAO. That's Grandma Dude to you, dude. So what else do you think your child needs in excess of $80/mo?

Then why are you fighting the support order?
Because it causes more harm than it does good... The money being dumped into the pockets of the state to benefit the state, can be used to establish my visitation and custody rights and support my son...actually benefiting my child, and not the state...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">