• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Best Civilian Military Defense Attorneys

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?I've invested near $10k in civilian defense attorney fees with little effect.

Was wondering if there was an interest among those who frequent this board to start a by-name review of these people and how successful each has been in representing and defending servicemembers?

badapple40

There are some civilian practitioners who charge significant amounts of money and get little results or get mixed results (good results for some, bad results for others).

Often the facts of cases drive the result more than the individual civilian defense counsel. That said, I typically recommend 3 civilian attorneys for those who find themselves at the receiving end of military justice or military administrative matters. They are: Frank Spinner, Charles Gittens, or Dave Sheldon. I know and have worked with all three. All are consumate professionals who know the law and are dedicated to their clients, not their own bottom line like other civilian attorneys I have worked with.

I have their contact information if you are looking for a change of counsel.

concept

Well, I guess my intent with this concept is to provide something I wish I had had when I was delivered into the world of military injustice.

Had there been a message board or other resource that had by name client reviews of their counsel (and results), I think I may have been in a better position to make an intelligent selection based upon the facts of my own military legal woes.

Yes there are thousands of variables from case-to-case, but I still think it would be great to have something like a board that lists attorneys and results of recent cases.

Just another helpful educational resource for the poor bahstards who end up unprotected and lost after being drop kicked by the UCMJ.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">