• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Block grandparents rights in case of death

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member, Non-Attorney
One cannot "will" children as if they were property. One can express their wishes, but if both parents were to die, then a court will need to decide.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential