• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BTW Cyberspook

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? MD

"BTW there are 5 characterizations not 4. You forgot the BCD aka Big Chicken Dinner and the second one is called a General discharge (under honorable conditions)."

Well if you want to be technical -- there are 6 characterizations, I won't name them since you know all. And BTW--personnel nerds like myself actually say "under honorable conditions" not "general". Ya have to be picky about what goes on a 214.

Point still is --why ask a question when all you really want to say is that there is a snowball's chance in h*ll of any officer suffering serious consequences from the investigation. Which, unfortunately, I have to agree with that reality, fair or unfair.

What is the name of your state? MD

"BTW there are 5 characterizations not 4. You forgot the BCD aka Big Chicken Dinner and the second one is called a General discharge (under honorable conditions)."

Well if you want to be technical -- there are 6 characterizations, I won't name them since you know all. And BTW--personnel nerds like myself actually say "under honorable conditions" not "general". Ya have to be picky about what goes on a 214.

Point still is --why ask a question when all you really want to say is that there is a snowball's chance in h*ll of any officer suffering serious consequences from the investigation. Which, unfortunately, I have to agree with that reality, fair or unfair.
Wrong again!!! The 6th one you speak of is a uncharacterized discharge.

Now calm down and start looking for your lithium. It will be OK:eek:

Wrong again!!! The 6th one you speak of is a uncharacterized discharge.

Now calm down and start looking for your lithium. It will be OK:eek:
See, you did know them all! And, you take whatever it is you need to take so you can say what you really mean when you post.

See, you did know them all! And, you take whatever it is you need to take so you can say what you really mean when you post.
I said exactly what I meant in my OP. I asked if a commissioned officer could be dishonorably discharged.

I never believed all that hype about the Irish before now. Anyway carry on with your nonsense. I love a good laugh.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">