• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Builder has not paid subs. We are in foreclosure.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rudypop

NC: Builder has not paid cabinet contractor and falsified this fact in the closing afadavit. We have turned this 14-15K suit over to the title insurance co. There are other "breaches of contract" outstanding. (Sod dead on install, contract states "Green Sod". Builder will not replace even though it was listed on closing punch list. We are also told we will not get the 10 missing screens that were never installed. Carpet & furniture damage caused by an unconnected plumbing drain. Many other issues.
After builder refused to fix anything, I put up a large sign saying simply "FIX ME & ASK ME 1st". Today the builder took pictures of my sign and said he will be suing me for slander. Can I sue in small clames for each individual breach of contract? Where do I go from here? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">