• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Business co-owner said she would give me work, now claims they might...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Smmyes when I texted her to see of she would I'm d here me, she said there was lots of work available

NV
Yes she told me on the phone they had lots of work available and needed more workers. Even then I texted her again at least once more to make sure she wo bore me and that's when she texted "I give you any work available".

What about the money spent on dr, f

If you're not going to be of help then don't post anything. What I do is my business...judging doesn't help either.I don't answer to you.
It doesn't sound (from what you have said) that there was ever a firm offer made to you of employment. There was a "if we have work available" which is a bit different from "you're hired."

I think you might have placed more faith in getting a job with this employer than you should have. I suggest you spend time looking for a job elsewhere because I don't see any legal action to pursue.

Good luck.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If you are convinced that you have a legitimate legal claim, by all means hire a lawyer to sue them for you.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
If you're not going to be of help then don't post anything. What I do is my business...judging doesn't help either.I don't answer to you.
Well, bless your heart --- asking you what law you are sure she violated was absolutely trying to help. Because without knowing what law you're referring to, no one is able to help you. But since you have better things to do (like find a job), then you should probably start doing those things now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">