• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

calcuations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

huac68

What is the name of your state? New York City. My wife and I are getting divorced. How will the courts calculate the amount of child support that I pay? I am making $60,000 a year and at times I am able to make a significant amount of overtime at my job. Example last year I made $102,000. Would my child support pymnts. be calculated from what I made last year? or from my annual salary of $60,000?

Good Luck

huac68 said:
What is the name of your state? New York City. My wife and I are getting divorced. How will the courts calculate the amount of child support that I pay? I am making $60,000 a year and at times I am able to make a significant amount of overtime at my job. Example last year I made $102,000. Would my child support pymnts. be calculated from what I made last year? or from my annual salary of $60,000?
New York income for child support is based on the Federal Adjusted Gross Income (AGI).

Here is a website to help
http://www.divorcelawinfo.com/states/ny/cal/NYCSC.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">