• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can he mess vaction up

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

strongbus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maine

ok here the deal. me and my wife have been planing a faimly trip for me her and her son(my step-son), to disneyworld for the begian of march.
In the court papers detailing rights and stuff between wife and stepsons dad he has no say in anything(wife has solo custody). He has know bout the trip for a long time as. today as drop stepson off for a overnight visit with dad he told wife that he don't like the idea of the trip as he thinks we won't come back.
As for visits with dad there are not set days/or such for visit in the order just whenever he and wife agree to let son go see daddy

Can he do anything to stop the trip? and if so what could wife do in court to alow the trip to happen(such as agree to be back by x date and check in with courts or get in trouble)?

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It would be best if Mom could create her own account and post here. There will be questions that you likely won't have the answers to. Thanks.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maine

ok here the deal. me and my wife have been planing a faimly trip for me her and her son(my step-son), to disneyworld for the begian of march.
In the court papers detailing rights and stuff between wife and stepsons dad he has no say in anything(wife has solo custody). He has know bout the trip for a long time as. today as drop stepson off for a overnight visit with dad he told wife that he don't like the idea of the trip as he thinks we won't come back.
As for visits with dad there are not set days/or such for visit in the order just whenever he and wife agree to let son go see daddy

Can he do anything to stop the trip? and if so what could wife do in court to alow the trip to happen(such as agree to be back by x date and check in with courts or get in trouble)?
No, at this point there is virtually no chance that he could do anything to stop the trip.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">