• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I be sued for DEFAMATION?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

babebo1

What is the name of your state? Indiana

I filed a rip off report on the internet http://www.ripoffreport.com/report66276.htm
and I filed the same exact report to the bbb except for the last part. Can you please read my report on that website and tell me if I can be sued and if the business could win?

Mrs. Sankey called me today saying she was going to sue me for slander and that I lied in the report. I didn't lie at all. I did have a few opinions at the bottom of what I wrote but the rest was facts. You can completely distinguish between my opinions and the facts. I told her that her husband lied to me about who he was. She said to me well I have others that will testify differently. She also said that there was a Mrs. White working for them, but I know there is not. She insinuated that she was recording the conversation towards the end but never told me specifically she was. I was the one that brought up her husband lying to me, she was telling me on the phone that she never said she was not married to the owner and that I was to deamonstraight the vacuum to my friends for my own benefit. And that she had so many employees that would testify.

I received a letter a week ago from the better business bureau, they said they do not handle claims like this and that I should report it to the department of labor.

The internet website that I posted the report said....
Employees who want to expose corruption should file a Rip-off Report™. Any employees who do so should be protected by Federal Whistleblower Laws, additionally; Rip-off Report™ treats all victims as a confidential source. Remember, we are a publication; and we will never voluntarily reveal your identity. Instead we will protect our sources under the First Amendment of the US Constitution

Does the company have anything to sue me on? Do you think they would win if they did?
Do I have anything to sue them on?
Should I file a report with the department of labor? Should I take my report of the website?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

babebo1 said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana

I filed a rip off report on the internet http://www.ripoffreport.com/report66276.htm
and I filed the same exact report to the bbb except for the last part. Can you please read my report on that website and tell me if I can be sued and if the business could win?

Mrs. Sankey called me today saying she was going to sue me for slander and that I lied in the report. I didn't lie at all. I did have a few opinions at the bottom of what I wrote but the rest was facts. You can completely distinguish between my opinions and the facts. I told her that her husband lied to me about who he was. She said to me well I have others that will testify differently. She also said that there was a Mrs. White working for them, but I know there is not. She insinuated that she was recording the conversation towards the end but never told me specifically she was. I was the one that brought up her husband lying to me, she was telling me on the phone that she never said she was not married to the owner and that I was to deamonstraight the vacuum to my friends for my own benefit. And that she had so many employees that would testify.

I received a letter a week ago from the better business bureau, they said they do not handle claims like this and that I should report it to the department of labor.

The internet website that I posted the report said....
Employees who want to expose corruption should file a Rip-off Report™. Any employees who do so should be protected by Federal Whistleblower Laws, additionally; Rip-off Report™ treats all victims as a confidential source. Remember, we are a publication; and we will never voluntarily reveal your identity. Instead we will protect our sources under the First Amendment of the US Constitution

Does the company have anything to sue me on? Do you think they would win if they did?
Do I have anything to sue them on?
Should I file a report with the department of labor? Should I take my report of the website?
**A: huh?

B

babebo1

huh to what?

Can I be sued for defamation for what I posted on that website?
Do you think they would win if I can be sued?
Do I have any rights to take legal actions from them lieing to me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">